NRD Technologies’ project management capabilities coordinates the company’s collective conceptual development, financing, design, engineering, construction, commissioning and commercial operation skills. We then focus them to maximise the success and profitability of a project. Our expertise also include:
- ECM (Engineering Construction Management), EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management), PMC (Project Management Committee or Owner’s Representative), LSTK (lump sum turnkey), JV (joint venture).
- Procurement, Contract and Construction Management.
- Engineering management for comprehensive solutions.
- Stakeholder management and working with clients.
- Scope management and planning.
- Cost and risk management.
- Document control.
- Financial calculations, capital expenditure documentation and feasibility studies.
- Conducting research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems.
Our team of qualified draftsmen can do customised designs to suit all categories of your project needs before execution. Our design expertise includes:
- 3D Modelling, flow analysis and bulk material handling.
- Designing machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment.
- Dust abatement project designs and upgrades.
- Structure inspections and survey reporting.
We have a dedicated team of professionals with more than 10 years’ experience in maintenance and mechanical support. Our maintenance service include:
- Safety, risk and procurement management.
- Legal representation.
- Field service and support.
We can deliver a steel solution that meets each client’s unique objectives from design and detailing to manufacturing, supply, erection and quality control. We have a workshop on site to create a complete package or individual service. Our steel fabrication services includes:
- Welding and steel repairs.
- Sandblast and painting.
- Construction and erection of steel structures.
- Certification of steel construction installations.
- Specialist solutions for unique needs.
Our growing fleet of mobile cranes can deliver all your heavy lifting requirements. We have the following equipment on site:
- 15 Ton Crane mounted Truck
- 35 Ton Mobile Crane